Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ya, its true!

By this time you are reading this post, my financial crisis would’ve been disappeared. My only hobby is to write blogs. Mind you am a serious blogger. I’d like to share latest information and tell people what I am thinking about the latest products, gadgets and applications. This might seem boring, but once you get into this, you’ll be allured by it. 
Now I could make money out of my own hobby! Yes. You’ve heard nothing wrong! You could get paid for blogging. Thanks to Smorty.
Just advertise on blogs and get paid. Not only me, anyone could easily make money for what they are doing. Now am pretty sure that each and everyone would start blogging. I do admit that to start a blog and maintaining it is not as easy as one might think. But once you know how to do that, you could go with more than one. What’s more, you’ll be paid for each and every step of task you undertake. Let’s put that part apart, and start off with how to start a blog and see some real money! Shall we?
a) Go to blogger.com and create an account with a blog of your choice.
b) Maintain that blog regularly by posting in about your thoughts.
c) When you feel that your blog has enough posts indexed by Google, apply for smorty.

There you go! Some easy money!

0 comments:

Live Traffic Feed